Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sweet Pea's 1st Birthday

I know; It is May and my little sweet pea turned 1 on December 30th. But life is so busy and I thought that why not post her photos now that I have a minute!(and it really is only a minute - 3 if I am lucky). She had a winter ONEderand theme and it was so much fun to get ready all those pretty pink details! Here are some photos from the party!


















We had a great day celebrating her birthday! This is the first time that I let someone else take photos at my kid's parties and it was so nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the party and tend to the guests without having to worry about getting the photos. Thanks Tia! (tias photography).

Here are some photos from sweet pea's birthday photo-shoot that I done with her on her actual birthday!



I know - she is really cute right! Happy Birthday Sweet Pea! xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment